– Visionary, absolute gorgeous illustration, richness of colors, details, perspective as rarely seen, humbleness, talent, joy. This is Mădălina Andronic, a Romanian Illustrator recently
graduated from London’s University of Arts-the one that has subdue me into her charming world. She’s enshrouding us today, in a fairy-tale with her exuberant creations. Mădălina has recently illustrated her first book – one of the most popular old Romanian fairy-tales The Fairy of the Dawn (by Ioan Slavici, ed. Vellant). You are welcomed to discover more of her illustration not only on paper, but also on milky porcelain
with a touch of Romanian folklore, creations done in collaboration with designer Claudiu Ştefan.
– Sharing his knowledge of spices from around the world, John is introducing us into a world of exotic cuisines from the Far East, North Africa to South America. John Gregory-Smith is a passionate young chef, writer and recipe developer, writing recipes and features for magazines and websites, including Men’s Health, TNT Magazine, Menshealth.com, and GQ.com. He was named as one of Olive magazine’s 21 future stars of the culinary world, in 2009. Fast, fresh and vibrant dishes using no more than 5 spices for each recipe
is the tag-line of this cookbook and there you will find an amazing blend of cultures, easy recipes to make, spices that you shouldn’t be afraid of. It’s being said that men are better cooks then women, and today John will Introduce us in his spicy world.
– Laura is a photographer, a stay at home mum and a military wife with a love of all things pretty.
– is from Buenos Aires, Argentina. She a full time editor, but food and photography have always tickled her senses. Living in the city, she has constantly tried to take things slowly and capture all things pretty with her camera: moments, friends, food… She loves big dinners, beaches in cold weather and mountains in the sun, walking without destination, travelling to new places, and her furry, warm cat.
– it is an honest and warm space where Emily shares with friends her thoughts, her photos, her recipes. Emily’s cupcakes and treats blog it is an invitation into dreaminess and into a world of princes and princesses! It is the path which is leading to the fairy-tale house, it is the path quarried with colored rocks and fluffy clouds!
, as Emily says.
– is writing healthy recipes and she is devoted to a honest lifestyle. She has participated and support WLA magazine from it’s very beginning. You can see her contribution to first issue here.
– is a Romanian girl living in Brussels, Belgium. Mirela pays tribute to the world around her, by trying to capture the natural beauty and is taking inspiration from earth’s harvest, in order to create and turn raw food into appetizing dishes.