Update : the winner of the Exquisite Halloween Party Contest it’s Victoria Lester from United States!
Victoria wrote : “I love making Chocolate Halloween Bat Cupcakes each year for our grand Halloween Party and the New Printable Collection – Exquisite Halloween Party Cup Cakes Tags would be a great addition to our party.”
Congratulations Victoria! Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize!
I just launched today my very first contest sponsored by my food blog and I’m very excited about this. First of all, the prize : you can win my full new collection of Halloween Exquisite printables of $50 worth (designed by me). The printable collection includes:
1. Favor “Thank You” Tags (12 tags)
2. Cup Cakes Circles Tags (12 circle tags, in 2 different patterns)
3. Fill-in Invitation (6 pc.)
4. Drinks Striped Tags (12 tags)
The prize can be either shipped via mail or sent directly on the winner’s e-mail address in a .pdf file.
The contest starts today and it will end on 26th of September at 09:00 am (CEST). Everyone older than 18 years old can enter the contest, world wide.
How to entry the contest :
1. Become a fan – “Like” of “What Liberty Ate” (http://www.facebook.com/pages/What-Liberty-Ate/156959800996713) page on Facebook, it’s a mandatory step in order to be able to enroll the contest or click on the blue banner at the bottom of the page on this blog, telling us what it’s your favorite recipe and what printables we should create related to the recipe choose by you ;
2. Visit the “devraipoison” (www.etsy.com/shop/devraipoison) aka Gabriela Iancu’s shop on Etsy, browse the gallery and then leave us a comment on “What Liberty Ate” blog (http://whatlibertyate.com/), telling us what it’s your favorite recipe and what printables we should create related to the recipe choose by you.
3. Post about this contest on Facebook or on your blog or tweet about it.
On my Facebook fan page you’ll see next to the “wall” and “info” tab, the “contests” tab, enter there and you can submit your details to enroll into the contest. Submissions should be entered on an individual basis only (i.e., no joint or corporate entries or entries on behalf of any Participant). Limit one entry per person and per email address. For each entry, you must leave separate comments on the blog, telling us you did the specific step with link to that specific page (or already have done that step). We check to see if you did the step if you win! The best, authentic and pertinent comment will be chosen like winner on Sunday, 26th of September.
The prize can be either shipped via mail within 5 business days after the winner was announced or sent directly on the winner’s e-mail address in a .pdf file. The winner reserves the right how he/she will choose to have delivered the prize (e-mail or traditional mailer). Good luck everyone!